ASTD has joined forces with the Tze Chiang Foundation of Science and Technology (TCFST) to bring the ASTD Asia Pacific Conference (APC) to Taiwan. This premier event will focus on training and development for Asia Pacific featuring conference tracks on training, learning technologies, talent management, leadership development, organizational effectiveness, measurement and analytics, and cross-cultural management. Thought leaders from both the east and west will participate as both speakers and attendees. Conference attendees will walk away with insights, cutting-edge tools, and solutions that will give them a competitive edge in their learning positions.
In today’s global economy, it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices world-wide. If you do business in Asia Pacific, this event is for you and your colleagues!
- Thought Leadership: APC will bring together the latest insights and best practices in training and development in Asia Pacific.
- Innovation on Display: APC will give attendees an insider’s view into the latest tools and solutions available to advance global training and development, especially for Asia Pacific.
- Networking: APC attendees will have access to speakers, thought leaders, and their peers from countries all over the world who are working on the solutions and products that are shaping the leadership and development industry.
Who should attend?
- HR directors & practitioners
- CEOs, leaders, and key decision/policy makers
- Academics and think tanks
- Training and development professionals